The Agile Business Analysis Foundation course provides insight to the fundamentals of agile and how they relate to the business analyst.
Here's what you'll learn:
- The role of the business analyst in an agile world.
- The agile Business Case.
- Stakeholders in an agile project.
- Requirements, user stories and their prioritisation.
- Requirements planning and estimating throughout the agile lifecycle.
- Modelling techniques.
- Timeboxing and iterative development.
- Making the transition to becoming an agile business analyst.
This training is ideal for the following people:
- Practising business analysts.
- Team members who are looking to become agile business analysts.
- Those wishing to understand agile business analysis tools, techniques and methods, e.g. product owners, project managers with business analysis responsibilities, systems analysts, developers, and testers.
- Individuals who are pursuing the AgileBA Practitioner certificate.
Delegates are invited to take an online exam at the end of the course:
- 50 questions
- 50% pass mark
- 40 minute duration