The Agile Project Management Foundation course provides guidance about how to flex and deliver projects rapidly to meet your customers’ needs.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of agile.
- The lifecycle of an agile project, including the use of alternative configurations.
- The artefacts produced during an agile project and their purpose.
- The tools and techniques used, such as Facilitated Workshops, MoSCoW prioritisation, modelling, prototyping, timeboxing and iterative development.
- The various roles and responsibilities that exist within an agile project.
The training is ideal for the following people:
- Practicing project managers
- Team members who are looking to become agile project managers
- Individuals who are pursuing the AgilePM Practitioner certificate.
Delegates are invited to take an online exam at the end of the course:
- 50 questions
- 50% pass mark
- 40-minute duration