The Agile Project Management Practitioner course provides detailed guidance that will allow you to become an agile project leader with an in-depth knowledge of agile principles.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Setting up an agile project.
- Configuring the agile project lifecycle and its artefacts for a given scenario.
- Assigning roles and responsibilities.
- Organising and using Facilitated Workshops.
- Prioritising and managing requirements for incremental service delivery.
- Timeboxing techniques.
- Identifying and managing risks.
- Developing and delivering iteratively.
- Measuring and reporting progress.
- Managing stakeholders.
The training is ideal for the following people:
- Practicing project managers
- Team members who are looking to become agile project managers
- Individuals who have completed the AgilePM Foundation certificate.
Delegates must have one of the following:
- AgilePM Foundation certificate
- DSDM Atern Foundation certificate
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner/DSDM Agile Professional certificate.
Delegates are invited to take an online exam at the end of the course:
- Complex multiple choice
- Four questions per paper, with a maximum of 20 marks per question
- 40 marks are required to pass (out of 80)
- 2.5-hour duration
- Open-book (Agile Project Management Handbook only).