This 12-week postgraduate course has been developed with the Open University to provide a solid foundation for agile leadership. It combines research and evidenced-based training with good practice, principles and tools.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Understanding the key concepts, aims and principles that are associated with agile leadership.
- Improving your confidence, skills and approach for leading people in an agile environment.
- Developing techniques and strategies to manage, empower and support highly engaged teams.
- Applying strategies for eliciting and using the feedback and wisdom of the team.
- Creating an Action Plan (as part of the final assessment) that converts your learning into a series of tangible actions.
This training will benefit the following people:
- Leaders at all levels who want to improve their knowledge of agile and are committed to organisational and cultural change.
- Senior managers in the business, public and third sectors who are new to agile and business agility.
- Those working in an established agile environment who are struggling with the demands of its culture, people and teams.
To get the most from this postgraduate course, you’ll ideally have:
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level qualification; and
- Two years’ experience of working in team-based projects or management roles.
Once you’ve completed the course and passed the final assessment, you’ll be sent an Open University certificate confirming that you’ve received 15 academic credits at Postgraduate Level 7.